Hope you’re having a darn good Thursday. We had the opportunity a while back to review products from KLUTCHclub, a monthly subscription service that sends boxes geared towards the health conscious. We received the May box, which had these items:
- Hydroxatone’s Instant Effect 90 Second Wrinkle Reducer as its name implies, it’s a wrinkle reducer. We’re in our 20′s so we didn’t need this. And we’re not Botox gals either. It’s supposed to help your skin look radiant, but we didn’t try it since it’s not our thing.
- ONE coconut water helps replenish electrolytes after workouts. It wasn’t half bad, but is an acquired taste. We’ve had fresh coconuts in Jamaica before and they didn’t suit our fancy then.
- Moving Comfort sports bras we’ve been so busy that our gift cards expired, so we didn’t get to review these for you. We were really looking forward to these! Maybe next time friends.
- Yoga Download classes these downloads make working out anywhere a cinch! And a belle has been saying she’s going to get into yoga, so we liked this.
- Think Thin bars have a ton of protein and no refined sugar. Yay for health! They are pretty tasty too. We had the peanut butter kind and it didn’t have that weird taste a lot of protein bars have.
- A KLUTCHclub water bottle no explanation is needed. You gotta stay hydrated. This bottle is a nice size for the gym (and is cute).
Prices vary from $16-$18 a box depending on how long your subscription is. It can prove to be a great deal if you get the right goodies in your box. There weren’t any cheapo sample sizes either.
We weren’t huge fans of the coconut water, but the ThinkThin bars and water bottle were nice additions to the box. If you’re into achieving a healthy lifestyle and don’t want to buy a lot of products you may not like, then give KLUTCHclub a try.
Go here for more information.
Photo via KLUTCHclub
Disclosure: We were provided with a box to sample from KLUTCHclub. Our opinions are a belle’s own.